where's yids?, page-4

1. 673 Posts.
    miredinayam - believe what you want - you just dont know how little you opinions count to me.

Yes I fought in Vnm 69-70.....yes I was wounded.... yes i was disillusioned with my rotation back to the world and......... yes Im pissed off I had to do what i did.

But my dear little girl if that's what you are - I did my bit - probably more - and have been doing my bit for the past 20 years where I live

Are you just a taker?

You know at some stage....you gotta pay the piper. For the life you lead, for the things you take for granted, for the dreams of yourself and your kids - sometimes you just have to give soemthing back.

Have you ever given anything back? Maybe you have in your life but I think not.

Now is one of those times.

You may not agree but thats OK too, you know.

But history I believe this time will demonstrate to all of us that to stand up NOW and be counted and sending the message to all other tinpot dictators with a budget that wont quit, that the world - or at least that part that can look past this moment in time - wont stand for it

Yes Nth Korea needs addressing. And yes....they will be dealt with.

But first things first. This gig came up before North Korea started to show us all what we are dealing with or WILL deal with in the forseeable future.

All we need do now to have the nuclear winter befall this planet is sit back and do nothing

And you know - as I re-read what I'm about to post - yes it sounds trite. It does sound canned and a wee bit corny. But you know what.....it always does. Doesnt mean it isnt right!!

Anyway....I'm off to bed

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.