ANZ 0.48% $31.15 anz group holdings limited

which bank? anz, nab,wbc, cba, page-6

1. 1,944 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    dhinh, IMO 'all' of the big 4 are bargain prices, whether they have reached 'bottom' yet is still to be seen, only hindsight will answer that. No matter which way one looks at it, today's prices are excellent when one consider's the yield -v- SP.

All of the big 4 are now in Asia and getting more involved there. So really it's a guess as to who's going to be doing the best business in the future.

It should also be noted that the big 4 have 97% of their cash assets (sorry I looked for the link and couldn't find it at the moment) in Australian Dollars.

I won't go into the Euro mess, there's plenty around on that. Rumours, supposition, theories abound, but the impact simply comes down to fear and sheep selling, that is what is messing up our financial's. In the mean time the big 4 are still making money hand over fist.

As for which one to purchase, that's easy, look at the share price, past and projected profits, the last dividend that they paid, their projected next dividend and compare that to the SP to decide. Personally, I've divided my financial investments between all 4 and thrown AMP in for good measure. In the past AMP used to be a dog that even the fleas abandoned, however they have turned that around nicely (took them long enough), but DYOR, just thought I'd throw that in for consideration.

If your in for the medium to long term, the banks are making excellent profits and paying excellent dividends/yields with bargain SP's.

As always DYOR and good luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$31.15
Change
-0.150(0.48%)
Mkt cap ! $93.14B
Open High Low Value Volume
$31.39 $31.47 $31.01 $94.81M 3.043M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2000 $31.11

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$31.15 4908 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ANZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.