OGC 0.00% $2.20 oceanagold corporation

I have a Canadian broker who is taking care of all of this for...

1. 5,165 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3753
    I have a Canadian broker who is taking care of all of this for me, Canaccord in Toronto, who've I've been with for many years, but of course, I have to pay their exorbitant fees, which I've always complained about, because they are 7 to 10 times higher than local CommSec fees. Anyway, I suppose on this occasion it's worth it, and I'm (kind of) lucky.

However, I would love to find a broker in Australia who provides live streaming prices of TSX/CSE and NY/Nasdaq and LSE bourses. For Canada, you can do it via Questrade (Canada) after you've taken care of all their legal requirements, which is quite a painful process, but may be worthwhile.

In this day and age, we should be able to log into a broker, then select a bourse from anywhere in the world, and immediately see live streaming data from that bourse, or at least see our personal Watchlists for that bourse that we can update to see live prices at any time but just clicking on an Update button, similar to CommSec and others. It shouldn't be this hard.

Now whenever I buy and sell OGC I've got to phone/contact the broker in Canada to submit the trade. I should be able to sit here at home in Perth, and watch the TSX action live (streaming or not), and submit buy and sell orders online anytime I wish, without any international broker calls or high fees or high monthly platform subscriptions.

Gw

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.