which club for ben , page-143

1. 3,445 Posts.
    Now you lot just take a valium and lie down. Goodness you lot are worked up! Have I upset every single one of Perth's fat, middle aged accountants who support the Eagles?

So much abuse coming my way from an independent observer. You think I was responsible for any of the 15 drug incidents over the years.

Anyhow I was wrong it was Shane Waters after all. Here is some of the excerpts from the time:

Here is some of the excerpts from the time:
    "Tapes expose Kerr as one more drugged-up Eagle"

"caught star West Coast Eagles midfielder Daniel Kerr making a startling admission that he is a drug user, embedding the premiership club in the biggest crisis WA sport has seen."

"Kerr is heard on the tapes describing the effects of the drug ketamine as surprising. “Yeah it was f...ed. It turned all pear-shaped, I swear to God. I couldn’t even sleep it was that bad,” he said. Later: “It turned all f...ing weird like everyone was ... I basically didn’t know where I was and sht like that.”

"In 2001, Eagles players were caught in two drug squad operations. In one, a player was heard ordering drugs, which he referred to as “ironing”, in a telephone call with convicted dealer Robert William Morris. In another, the players were seen at the home of a dealer."

"JAMES HARVEY: They should come over here 'cause Cuzzy and all that's comin' round here. SHANE WATERS: Yeah, cause he's got a f...ing big bag of f...ing horse chaff."

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.