FAR 1.02% 49.5¢ far limited

which companies do have blocks / grounds, page-52

1. 756 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 142
    FAR / ME are not the type to throw a CR on a new venture. Unlike some low cap explorers! For Jeez sake , we re got GB to worry about , with on going data and their aggressive farm in next year. ME road map always been to throw money at Senegal, find a JV that would finance a farm in and GB. There has to be trade some where. We re talking a massive CR , GB, pay the 5 million bond and finance a new farm in! Its just not going to happen.

ME held out for this long, gave the Senegal Government notice of a 5 million bond , its a bloody good indictor that his held his ground and got the terms he wanted. Which has always been about reimbursements for the data at Senegal that amounts to 21 million , plus 5 million bond if its paid.

May be a coincidence, the TH comes 3 weeks after FAR announce they re taking up the Bond! That may have been the icing on the cake.

Whats about to unfold , who knows , but its bloody exciting to be a FAR holder ATM! We re had very little to be happy about of late and patience rewards all!

Goodoil, enjoy your posts , but Im sure you would like to be holding now and sorry I cant see a CR. ME always chased the 21 million , with out it , he would not enter into a deep drill.

Harry! Hats off lads , if its Ophir , Harry pointed in that direction along time back. See ya in 7 days mate.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
49.5¢
Change
0.005(1.02%)
Mkt cap ! $45.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
49.0¢ 49.5¢ 49.0¢ $4.017K 8.162K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 19637 49.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.5¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.40pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.