NWT 0.00% 11.5¢ newsat limited

which... 'consolidation' or 'buy back' ?

1. 364 Posts.

I don't know or expect that I'll get any answer and I am not sure of the track record of getting responses to email queries with NWT management, but I just sent this mail to AB+JW.

"
    Dear Adrian and John,

I am an investor in NWT (currently hold exactly 7m shares) and am pondering whether the time is right or not to buy a larger holding of shares (another 6-7m is what I'm considering).

I have concerns surrounding any future plans you may have to 'consolidate' or 'buy-back' shares.
    Clearly consolidation carries the high likelihood that the share value will depreciate for existing holders.
    I believe strongly in the company, its prospects and management.

Can you give any indication to me or the market as a whole as to whether or not shareholder interests would come first?
    No doubt that a buy-back would be the most investor friendly option and if news came out in that regard to assure investors and potential investors sitting on the side lines, then the stock would in theory do better than it is now.

Thanks for listening and may NWT prosper.

Regards
    Phil
    PS: kindly indicate if I may publish any response on the HotCopper discussion forum. Unless yes,I will not publish."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.