MOL 0.00% 6.9¢ moly mines limited

which copper company mol should buy and why, page-5

1. 2,892 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 96
    Evison, I was mol holder two times, with each time I made very good profits eg sold out 20c+ then bought back and sold out. This is my third time dipping into mol avg purchase price around 11c so already in profit. I was hoping wind up company at 21c plus sell moly resources more cash return, so for a quick doubling my money. I'm worry mol buys a bad project. I think PEX will fit will with mol. I'm also a PEX holder. PEX project in ground value could worth $50 billion. Alternatively dml is not a bad purchase as long as buyer can repay $150m debt. I think you miss read my previous post. I was referring DML debt $150m. I'm not dml holder. OZL bought a copper project for $250m I was against it, because the ore is too deep and too expensive to mine. With fall in copper price I was right and ozl board was wrong. I'm not a ozl holder. I was zinifex holder before and made good profit. Then the board decided to merge oxiana so oxiana can have zinifex billion dollars to develop prominent hill. I vote against merger. The merged company is ozl and during financial crisis ozl was also in receivership... I was right about zinifex waste money on oxiana. I was hoping zinifex would return capital instead. I sold out before merger. The market clearly know about 21c cash backing of mol, but still trading well below. Before announcing selling of project, mol was trading well below cash backing. I think market is worry which company mol wants to buy. Because buying a project and develop this project may require debt (will cost more than $80m cash mol has), with falling commodity prices market doesn't like debt eg look at dml. That's why my previously I said Cathay fortune (big holder of dml), hanlong (big holder of mol) and mol should team up to buy dml and repay dml debt. This will make dml project more cash flow positive from day one. Just IMHO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MOL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.