OH NO, more delusions, I'm beginning to feel sorry for you,...

1. 23,993 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    OH NO, more delusions, I'm beginning to feel sorry for you, please accept my symphyses wink.png

"Jesus definitely defined that He and the Father are one John 10:30"

WHY IS IT, that you simply do NOT accept Jesus's Simple interpretation of this, instead of Misleading with cherry picks???

I and the Father are one = One in word which automatically brings Unity in one, so that God maybe all in all.
    (But sadly it would seem, you're unable to grasp what the full context, understanding as to what one in word means).
    Despite the fact that when Jesus expressed out the God and Fathers words, he became the express image of the God and Fathers person.
    Ones words being their spirit person expressed. (John 14:10, Heb 1:3 KJV).

Lights on, pay attention to the opening two verses, as "word, words" sets the stage, context of what the passage revolves around.
    John 17:20 - 24 - I do not pray for these alone, but also for those who will believe in Me through their word;
    so
    thatthey all may be one, as You, Father, are in Me, and I in You; that they also may be one in Us, that the world may believe that You sent Me.

And the glory (word) which You gave Me I have given them, that they may be one just as We are one:
    I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect
    in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me.
    Father, I desire that they also whom You gave Me
    may be with Me where I am, that they may behold My glory (word) which You have given Me; for You loved Me before the foundation of the world.

Based on your crazy notion, all that become one as the Father and Son are one, would all become God, OH my what a fairy story.

You can only become one as they are one, by accepting, abiding in, living and breathing the word of God, it becoming your way of life so to speak = you would then be deemed as having both the Father and Son dwelling in you, their words are deemed as the spirit of them, as with your words being the spirit of you.
    Hence the glory being referred to here, has to be in reference to the word of God, which covers the salvation subject and much more = glory.

Jesus in the above, is asking for EXACTLY what he and the Father have, no bones about that.
    "may be with Me where I am," -> He was speaking in the here and now here = where I am -> John 17:16 - They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.

So they are deemed as of above, of God, of heaven.

SO, WITH JESUS'S WORDS THAT I AND THE FATHER ARE ONE, IS IN NO WAY JESUS SAYING THAT HE IS GOD, OR THAT HE IS ONE OF 3 PERSONS MAKING UP THE ONE GOD.
    IN SHORT, HE IS SAYING THEY ARE ONE IN UNITY.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.