Which Gal 2:7 is correct, OF or TO ?, page-116

1. 23,999 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I addressed this matter, so cut out the rubbish, show respect and actually read peoples replies to YOUR points, LIKE I do for yours.

What you posted on the Bible bashing, is all part of the NUMEROUS stunts that have been going on for years, for the counter reformation and you are falling for it, hook line and sinker.

You need to come out of your closet and get serious with searching, investigating.

You also NEED to grasp, the said history that's easily available, what they want you to find, is NOT written by the good guys, so wake up, lights on.
    ------------
    It's amazing how you have locked onto such a minor detail here, like your life depended on it = pure desperation to avoid directly addressing points.
    You do this and yet AGAIN, avoid addressing the truth of John 17:3, of which the trinity in no way can refute -> Jesus independently of himself defines the Father as the only true God when here.

By not addressing it, acknowledging this truth as there is no other way to take it, is simply making you look foolish and shooting any credibility that you may have out the door.

You have put absolutely zero forward that goes anywhere near addressing it, ZERO.

Clearly you don't want to address it's truth, as it flaws your impregnated trinity creation.

Not addressing it, is simply something I couldn't do, obviously we are polls apart in that regard.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.