Which Gal 2:7 is correct, OF or TO ?, page-117

1. 23,999 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    No addition whatsoever, so pay attention from the following, as to what John 17:20-24 CENTER around = WORDS.

so that they all may be one, as You, Father, are in Me, and I in You; that they also may be one in Us, that the world may believe that You sent Me.

Are you getting that, "by their word
    SO THAT" they become one even as we are one. (22).

Would that make them God as well, seeing you are saying that Jesus is confirming he is God with his words, I and the Father are one?
    Based on you words, that would make them become God as well, and no amount of wriggling can get you out of that nonsense.

In short, they are one in Unity, God the Father is one as in singular and Unity is represented by ONE.
    Being one in word, when you grasp it's true and full context, automatically brings unity in one with perfection.

1:1 and God (Father) was/is the Word = God here is deemed as WORD.
    His expressed words are his Spirit person expressed, and Jesu makes this very clear in John 14:10, hearing the God and Fathers words being expressed from Jesus, Jesus deemed that as seeing (perceiving - Inter) the Father.

Goodness me mate, the entire Bible Key is WORD, Words - truth verses lies.
    ------------------
    Summary, no way does Jesus's words, I and the Father are one support Jesus claiming to be God or part of a trinity.
    To use that verse as a cherry pick, when Jesus makes it's interpretation as simple as in John 17:20- 24, is to misuse and Abuse John 10:30 and knowingly doing this = Shame, shame and more shame.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.