Which Gal 2:7 is correct, OF or TO ?, page-129

1. 24,013 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    "You can't get basics like who started the term "bible bashing" right, you have buckle of a chance in getting anything right in the bible, as you said you don't know anything and not to swallow"

Rest my case, the little boy with his new found cookie, that he desperately uses to counter (avoid) peoples posts, and valid points in them.

"as you said you don't know anything and not swallow".

Once again, shame, shame shame on you, very misleading and deceptive conduct being repeated, yet once again.
    I never ever said I don't know anything.
    My overall message was the likes of -> not like some (ppm), I don't claim to know everything and don't just swallow what someone says (me & you for example) DYOR.

Basically, it was Another type of olive branch, which you childishly threw back in my face. rolleyes.png
    But hey, whatever floats Ya boat.
    ------------
    "There are 4 methods that are used to interpret scripture, then there is the critical method or "Devil advocate" putting / adding meaning to where there is not to test it out and making say what one wants it to say
    Exactly as you do, playing Devil advocate"

Would that be like your following in blue -> This now is the eternal life that they should know You (Father) the only true God = Father, Son and Holy Spirit and whom you have sent, Jesus Christ.

Mark 10:18 - So Jesus said to him, “Why do you call Me good? No one is good but One, that is, God. = Father, Son and Holy Spirit.

"and not taking any "c" from anyone" ->
    It certainly appears that you did take it, from the father of lies by the look of it above lol.

HMMM, THAT ABOVE IN BLUE, HAS ALL THE HALLMARKS OF THE FOLLOWING tongue.png
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6333/6333026-6dd0955baaf003ae63087ff9f7711529.jpg

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.