Which Gal 2:7 is correct, OF or TO ?, page-140

1. 5,654 Posts.
    You don't respond because you have no Bible support to counter, just as per the likes of John 17:3, which is as plain as day and why you avoid it like the plague.
    When you think you have answers or a point, your jump in, in a flash.

you're still behaving like a kid wotsup, no wotsup, I don't have time for this carp as I have given you 3 posts already of what it says, but as normal you've elevated what you want too and just keep hammering it in as if there is no tomorrow, this is what children do.

I have a 6T external drive with only religious info that I've been collecting for 40years on it, all I have to do is key a word and I get already made answer I also have a number of bible commentary by the best scholars along with historical fact, there is absolutely not one verse that I cannot have answers too

But with you even if Jesus Christ came and told you otherwise, you are the type that will have it out with him as its in your nature that you always want to get your own way, even Jesus would have problems trying to get to you, its that simple

Furthermore there is heaps that I have answers to you, I just shrug it off and not even give it second thought, do you know why, I really don't care what you do or believe, as like I keep telling you it only exist in your mind, all will be dead when you go, its that simply and I'm man enough to realise this and not taking HC seriously see this is what grown ups do

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.