"you're still behaving like a kid wotsup, no wotsup, I don't...

1. 24,013 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    "you're still behaving like a kid wotsup, no wotsup, I don't have time for this carp as I have given you 3 posts already of what it says, but as normal you've elevated what you want too and just keep hammering it in as if there is no tomorrow, this is what children do."

On the following, you have NOT given any plausible or Bible backed answer to it.

This now is the eternal life that they should know You (Father) the only true God and whom you have sent, Jesus Christ.

The key that you avoid like the plague continuously there = Jesus unquestionably and independently of himself, defines, references the Father as the only true God when he was here.
    This is a simple clear truth of his words HERE of which you in no way can refute and maintain truth and you don't need to be a scholar to see this clear and obvious, it's a fact.

The likes of your previous responses to this;
    1. Jesus doesn't do anything independent of himself = that has zero to do with his message here, he is simply making a statement, which doesn't change the fact that the father and son work together in unity, one cause etc.
    That would be like saying, the Father isn't independent of Jesus in regards to identity.
    2. You falsely claimed and repeatedly, that by me stating the conclusion of Jesus's words, that I was saying that eternal life only comes through the Father = I suggested nothing of a sort.
    3. In support of your false claim that the only true God there is Father, Son and Holy Spirit was -> that you also needed to know a Holy Spirit person to obtain eternal life.
    You then when requested, provided around 5 verses, supposedly supporting this claim, and they did NOTHING of a sort, they only covered the likes of, that people received the Holy Spirit after the likes of them being baptized etc.

THAT IS AN EXAMPLE OF YOUR RESPONSE, AVOIDING MY CONCLUSION OF JESUS'S MESSAGE, LIKE THE PLAGUE AND YOU HAVE CONTIUED TO DO SO, UNTIL THIS DAY.

"I have a 6T external drive with only religious info that I've been collecting for 40years on it, all I have to do is key a word and I get already made answer I also have a number of bible commentary by the best scholars along with historical fact, there is absolutely not one verse that I cannot have answers too"

OK then produce your ready made answer of 'others' from your said "best scholars", you should have no problems addressing this -> Jesus unquestionably and independently of himself, defines, references the Father as the only true God when he was here.

I'm sure that ALL will be interested in your answers, simple request ready made apparently. wink.png,Just a quick copy/paste = simples.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.