SP8 0.00% 0.7¢ streamplay studio limited

Bahahaha obviously don’t read my comments, you are faking it atm...

1. 489 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 111
    Bahahaha obviously don’t read my comments, you are faking it atm I can tell and everyone can, but hey if that is how you get your kicks off, I’m cool with that.

Now for your question I would say it would be like their other Miggster announcements, an empty studio (due to covid-19), if they say performers maybe they will have people on the stage singing and dancing.

My question to you now is why say you “barely comment” on this stock when the evidence is clear that you comment a lot?

Also it is funny how it is the non holders asking these questions to try and trip us holders up, your question is silly... like I know the ins and outs at the company, if they say performers maybe there will be performers, this doesn’t bother me since I’m not invested in launch party with dancing and singing, I’m invested in a Gaming company that is launching a platform in less then 40 hours, which will be their SECOND white label platform from their Esport platform.

I’m hoping for a launch that is it, what ever number joins up will be fine for me, I understand this is a spec stock and it takes time to build and we have almost 3 million in the bank with a RUNNING platform with MTN, which has given us with out first taste of revenue last Q.

So over to you drifta I await you answer to my question

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.054M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $46 6.579K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 12666441 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 1933778 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.37pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.6¢
  Change
0.000 ( 14.3 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ 288351
Last updated 13.59pm 06/05/2024 ?
SP8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.