EGR 3.13% 9.9¢ ecograf limited

Which graphite companies are going to make it into production, page-14

1. 7,432 Posts.
    Super Pits I think pavbar got from me. So it's a definition with these characteristics
    Proposed Production of 200kt +, MOU's at least of 100kts each, Deposits of 100year plus Mine Life. Low cost based on Volume basis and either by product credits and/or percentage of Flake and Grade.

Another side characteristic is that Super Pit production is 'earmarked' for Chinese end use.
    The MOU's are all Chinese, The Chinese [the Dragon] are the only possible End User of 100kt off takes.
    [for sake of argument can we set aside the SYR steel recarb one ?]
    Point is that Super Pits have to get backup by End Users taking 200kts of production to give credibility for DFS purposes.
    Boutiques have to have the same. Offtakes by End Users to back their DFS of future production. Just that Boutiques are out for 10/20 kt even Flinders and Stratminco are going with 5 kts and these size offtakes are available from my Barbarians [US,Euro,Japan and Korea] 20kt offtake is currently in the current market a very big deal for a Single End User to enter into.

So when reading pavbars extremely excellent commentary on the current state of ASX Graphite shares in the race to production 2017 the Super Pits have to "absorb" these Factors

Low Cost is how much based on high Volume Output? What would be cost ,capex,opex be at 50kts instead of 200 kts?

What would buy product credits be on 50kt basis?

What effect on current Market Cap be if the Market found it was not feasible to propose 2017 200kt production?

Wild card/ Black swan What if Tesla only contracts for say 50kts of Natural Flake and it contracts that on security of supply reasons to it's local mines at 10/20kt lots?
    ie they blend the new use of natural flake into the 'traditionally' now used Synthetic.

Now DFS is delayed coming out of SYR due Early 2015. TON is on the Offtake hunt but needs a 'show stopper' Offtake of at least minimum 50kts from a Barbarian and MNS needs to have the Chinese panting for Jumbo 200kts of it Confirmed, money changes hands.

Anyhow this is posted from Graphite Siberia..
    to not clutter the KNL thread there's a specific Graphite one - Making it What Production?

where Who saying they're going to be producing x Kt's are fitting into the Berlin Conference "Riddle" of 40kt demand for 2015 and 2016 is needed.

Please note this is not a Forecast for 2017 demand of 100s kts of new demand Chinese Demand covered by the MOU's.It's estimated Demand NOW to 2015 that 2TSEers and VXL are involved with meeting NOW.and others are wanting in on 15/16 production.

Pavbar Wish I'd written such a erudite clarification of the state of the Graphite Market.

esteem and regards

please jakarooz,sri lankans,Jumbos etc consider discussion on this topic of cross comparison companies being not cluttered into KNL ? but taken to Graphite?

otherwise this is such an excellent piece of work. Hot Copper Clarifying of KNL current/ next year's position in things that well something has to be done that it's highlighted here and all the you're up ramping yours and downramping mine spits and rah rah chants don't sully and swamp it with off the cuff one line insults and poo poo of pavbar.

Happy Holding

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.9¢
Change
0.003(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $44.94M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.0¢ 9.9¢ $9.923K 99.30K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 299999 9.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.0¢ 23736 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.40pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.