ASZ 0.00% $1.63 asg group limited

which is best value it stock on asx??, page-47

1. DSD
    15,799 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    hey ormond... i did the same thing!! lol. Too greedy chasing quick buck.... but feel MEL will come good. I am also kicking myself as i had 2 buy orders in during ASZ downturn. one at 1.125 triggered but was too greedy and the other at 1.09 just missed with 1.10 being the lowest SP last week.
    I urger readers/holders to not sell ASZ between now and interim which is fairly soon. I have just done a re-analysis and comparison of ASZ with SMX. On every facet ASZ comes out better except re cash levels. But bear-in-mind ASZ aiming for(and will achieve) zero debt in FY10. So why is SMX on much higher PE? I suspect the far bigger mkt cap means large pension type funds are not eligible to buy small-caps outside of ASX200. Anyway i will post my re-thinking re ASZ soon. It's all good and i have lifted my SP expectations/forecast. Meanwhile read today's interim from tech sector peer SMX and familiarise yrself as i will use their results as a measuring stick. I would like to hear 'Starr's' thoughts re SMX.
    PS. Ormond i think i have discovered another FGE. I have buy order placed, and as soon as it triggers i will post my thoughts re the stk. Do u still hold FGE?
    cheers MikeM.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.