OZL 0.00% $26.44 oz minerals limited

As a non-holder, I really do hope that a capital raising...

1. 2,086 Posts.
    As a non-holder, I really do hope that a capital raising occur...IMO it's the only realistic chance of holders ending up with something decent at the end of all this....selling Prominent Hill in part or whole would be a disaster IMO. No-one is going to loan OZL the kind of money it needs to get out of trouble, and offers for assest will be modest at best I would think...why would anyone fork out an agreeable amount when say someone like BHP could just as easily wait for administration and pick up PH on the cheap.

And whilst I am not a holder, and not eligible for any rights issue that might occur, you could be certain that the shareprice would drop to the price specified in a capital raising, and I would be extremely tempted to jump aboard at that price...at 30-40 cents, with the majority of assets still within the company and the troublesome banks out of the way, it would be a great long term investment.

However, what would still concern me is what lurks beneath the confidentiality clauses recently made between SG and OZL in relation to the Zinifex assets. What do they entail I wonder? If the debt owed to SG is paid out, are the assets then wholly and unconditionally released?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OZL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.