CER 0.00% 32.0¢ centro retail group

which one cer or cnp, whats your view

1. 1,368 Posts.
    I am one of the investors ready to spring back into the stock market, I feel comfortable that most of the down side risks for CER and CNP are now behind them.

The question has been bounded about a couple of times on HC threads as to which stock (CNP or CER) presents the best value for money and best upside movements to the SP short to mid term out look.

Having read the CNP/CER threads over the past few months I still get no direction as to which stock will make that first move. Include the valued imputes from HC, this review of information has also been filtered in through numerous articles and broker recommendations.

Based on the above would it be preemptions to sate the following:
    CER - shall be the first to move with a potential SP of 0.550 by March 2010

CNP - slower of the starting blocks, potential for the SP to be around 0.450 by March 2010 however has a greater potential to increase this SP in the long term as opposed to CER.

In short, does CER represent the best for value in the short term whilst CNP represents value for long term investors???

Would be interested if any one fall in line with my thinking or is my analysis way to the left.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CER (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.