CAZ 0.00% 2.0¢ cazaly resources limited

which part was public interest?, page-2

1. 6 Posts.
    There is clearly public interest in the WA govt making an equitable decision in this case – Rio completed the right paperwork at the right time, and the courier unfortunately didn’t deliver them as Rio expected it would; therefore, imho, the minister will make the decision for Rio on the basis that it is simply/clearly in the public interest for it’s elected representatives to make equitable decisions – it doesn’t need to be any more complicated then that. Rio has invested massive $ into WA via iron ore infrastructure e.g. road and rail, and a problem with a courier is hardly going to cost it the SH leases. To me, it’s no wonder the SP is falling as the decision approaches – why wouldn’t you take profits before the minister decides in Rio’s favour?

When Sam Walsh says that he’s ‘quietly confident’, I think the translation is that he knows Rio is going to win, but he obviously can’t be seen to know this.

While I guess anyone (like me) who thinks that Rio will win, will be told they are trying to down ramp to buy more, I could say it’s just as equally likely that those people saying they are ‘holding and buying more’ are trying to up ramp so they can get out at a better price before the announcement - who knows really! But for what little it’s going to be worth, I honestly don’t hold any caz, haven’t done and aren’t intended to get any.

If I'd had any caz shares, I'd have been selling yesterday like ALEXB16.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.093M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 2.0¢ $8.189K 409.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 312977 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 430408 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.55pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CAZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.