Timster lets get one thing straight i'm an idiot dont rely on...

1. 411 Posts.

Timster lets get one thing straight i'm an idiot dont rely on anything i say, happy to share the insights of a mad man though, your assuming i'm more experienced.
    Always step on everyones toes if people cannot take criticism they are lost in a world of their own delusion, not chuckling at question anyone that thinks they are an expert is deluded there is always something to be learned, hence my questioning of your use of cfds MT LT with the market range trading at the moment.

FA (fundamental analysis) i.e find companies in a bad FA situation e.g debt etc that are paying divs, short them before div (when you do it your choice)
    the market tends to hammer them further. alternatively find good FA companies sometimes you can pick up div plus gain.

Strategy with cfds is mainly asx index following TA 1-15 min charts take losses or gains throughout day can be short or long several times
    than refer daily for longer term view and cautiously take position, plus following index also helps with index heavyweights like bhp rio (i look at both & they tend to move the index)

Dividend strategy still playing with it plus paper trading it as well i have a list of all asx 300 companies that pay divs by month which it is easy to compile yourself just takes time refer asx website, so i know what divs are approaching create a short list find the best & the worst candidates based on FA than have a look at TA than go short or long

Always FA first than TA

WOW, has not been on my radar but a quick look personally reckon it could be a good div play LONG yield 4% 25.40 ish for entry???, may watch it, good find see discussion reminds us all of something.
    Fundamentally Wow is a screaming buy (LT Shares) at these levels refer a monthly chart OR HISTORIC PE i hold it in my smsf may add, will look further before making a decision on cfds

As for westfield i reckon its has great shorting potential in the near term????.

I never put disclosure on any post but cfd forum a different beast, everything i just said is rubbish cfds can result in major losses more than is in your account
    always use GSL & never trade based on anyones elses DELUDED OPINION.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.