Yes dave i'd like more capital as wellas for "Was told that...

1. 411 Posts.
    Yes dave i'd like more capital as well
    as for
    "Was told that clients had segregated accounts held in trust that could not be accsessed by sonray, (should have kept that conversation on tape it seems"

Yeah the way contracts are done over the phone, from mobile phone contracts to cfds i'm seriously considering recording everything from now on its dodgy you dealt with someone trying for their sales targets they should have a recording maybe their is something their for you to access.
    As that was your contract if they dont have a copy well did you have a contract.

Be careful with penny stocks pay for guaranteed stop loss for that matter pay for it on blue chips as well gaps down if your capital is limited will close your position & you will owe more.
    The best way i have found to trade cfds is indexes in & out not holding overnight. That said just find one thing you understand & like trading & dont deviate, be it asx 200 the dow gold oil etc ONE THING.

Good luck chalk it down as experience even though it was costly for time & money

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.