GSL 0.00% 17.0¢ greatcell solar limited

which sector

1. 1,468 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    My other half asked where to invest at the moment(she holds DYE)
    I had to mull that for a moment.
    Mmmm mining ? Nar costs rising to high
    MMmm retail ? Fickle. who feels rich these days ?Basics are now expensive.
    Banks are already expensive.IMO
    My mind settle on all that is wrong with the world.War,global warming,failed crops,flooding,population growth,cyber cold war etc etc

pitty there isnt a sector called 'global instability or calamity' we could make a killing investing in that area.Seems to be in a growth curve.
    Ive found a couple of articles that are relevant to DYE and why investing in energy utilities is dangerous.Solars disruptive ability to the present statis quo change the energy landscape.Coupled with a recovered carbon price we are at the base camp of DYE's everest peak IMO.Roof top solar helps insulate and empower cosumers in an otherwise uncertain world.Solar is rising in popularity and will not plateaued out in my life ........same as our DYE graph.So where do you invest..? Im thinking of buying more if retacement allows ...
    PS If you are going to the video store later on grab the '11 hour ' from the doco section...

http://grist.org/climate-energy/solar-panels-could-destroy-u-s-utilities-according-to-u-s-utilities/

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.