PLS 2.33% $2.94 pilbara minerals limited

So - it looks like I topped up a bit early on the Thursday by a...

1. 263 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 59
    So - it looks like I topped up a bit early on the Thursday by a pip or 2 No problem, happy with that.

Still contemplating the SMSF - but if the EV sales for OCT, NOV, DEC continue the growth pattern for previous years I will be ready to use the Esuper fund to capitalise.

I'll be using the data from the China EV production and sales as a guide, posted the link previously.

https://www.marklines.com/en/statistics/flash_sales/salesfig_china_2018

This link seems to be updated on the 3rd or 4th day each month - to include the latest EV production and sales figures up to the month just finished. You will note if you open the webpage that the data is up to July 2018 and updated 3rd August.

So I will be starting to check this in a weeks time to see if the EV sales growth is on track - continuing tweaking changes in ICE v EV policy in China can be seen reflected in the sales figures.

Also if you want to check out the data for any year from 2013 through to current that is available on a per year basis at the bottom right of the webpage where you can select the year.

On a positive note - I have gone through the stats and they do align with this graph posted previously.
    -> It's one thing to have these graphs posted - but it is another thing to have a datasource that backs up the graphed representation of those figures.

Apologies to those that have seen the graph before - but it is very relevant to this China EV production and sales data webpage.

Screen Shot 2018-08-22 at 7.40.06 am.png

SK60

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.94
Change
-0.070(2.33%)
Mkt cap ! $8.849B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.93 $3.01 $2.89 $64.87M 22.02M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 86878 $2.94

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.95 199466 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.