SRI 5.56% 1.9¢ sipa resources limited

Onceover, I commend your summary, it is very well thought...

1. 1,870 Posts.
    Onceover, I commend your summary, it is very well thought through and I concur with your views in each project.

What it does demonstrate though, is that SRI is a truly exciting company, full of excellent "company-making" potential projects.

And I believe that the next couple of months will be rewarding for SRI shareholders as the price begins to move upwards as activities heat up.

Personally I hope that SRI does a bit of cheap exploration work on Woodline soon just to inform the broader market of its very high gold exposures that are from surface! It can be done cheaply and really get the share price moving up, even if it may not have the same gloss of Tennant Creek or Thaduna.

I've been in SRI for quite a while and waited patiently for something positive to break, for me its a matter of time not a matter of maybe!

As Mike Doepel has summarised it himself, the Tennant Creek co-incident magnetic/gravity anomalies probably are a study in statistics - not all of them will be mineralised copper/gold, but as the Tennant Creek field has so many successes spread out over the entire field and SRI holds the majority of the western extensions of it as confirmed by its recent drilling, its just a matter of time.

But of course, the sooner the better!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.