AGO 0.00% 4.5¢ atlas iron limited

Which to buy AGOO OR AGOOA

1. 803 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 606
    Good day to all ago investors... A great week past and an even better one to come I feel. I have been reading a lot of banter about the options and which ones are better and why you you should buy which ones and most of the arguments seem a little flawed. I thought I would relay my process for my purchases and why I chose the strategy I did. Can I also say to any investor considering if AGO is a good buy and haven't got in yet I believe that AGO provide a greater discount to valuation today than they did three months ago. Today tha average monthly spot price for Jan looks like US $80 compared to October US $65 AGO holds substantially lover debt and enjoys a better credit rating as well they have appointed a new chief of staff!!! So plenty of growth left for new investors!

NOW ONTO THE OPTIONS....
    1st point. I think anyone that holds one or the other is an idiot..... Who has acrystal ball ? There is talk of a price drop later in the year. What if AGOO finish in the money and early July the IO price takes a dive? Also tax considerations. AGOO must be exercised this financial year while AGOOA can be realised next financial year. Why not split the tax burden unless you have already made a huge gain this financial year. I hold both for these reasons. Yes AGOOA has an extra month but if all AGOO options were exercised a small dilution factor could drive prices down a little. Sellers of the actual stock may want to take a profit this financial year assuming the shares are trading high in June.

I think at the .003 asking price AGOO still offer great leverage into ago who are on a rapid rise with some great news so don't be put off by the smaller time frame. Realistically I would be adding the one you don't have to your holdings or if you don't have either buy a smaller parcel of each rather than one or the other.

I want to say that this is all my opinion only and I hold both. Each of these are that highly leveraged that you only need one of them to come good to do well... I just don't want to be that idiot that chose the wrong one.
    Have a great weekend all....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.