PRU 1.29% $2.35 perseus mining limited

FLYBOY77 ,My concience tells me that I should keep posting.I bet...

1. 210 Posts.
    FLYBOY77 ,

My concience tells me that I should keep posting.

I bet that you are not going to enlighten potential investors about the ultimate fate of Lafayette Mining Ltd.
    Lafayette Mining was a in a similar position to Perseus Mining Ltd with plenty of reserves and good prospects.

One key director of Perseus Mining is still a director of Lafayette Mining Ltd. Undoubledly the whole boards decisions led to a terrible ending at the Rapu Rapu Project in the Phillipines. The government ultimately intervened to purchase the stake. Refer to LAT thread on Hotcopper to see the awful comments made by investors.I am not suggesting there was any improprietary committed.

Lafayette Mininig is relevant because it reflects on the inhability of the Board of LAF being a small company to be to successfully (ie. profitably) run a project. I wonder if the same outcome could happen to PRU shareholders.

A feasibility study is a general guide to a project outcome. The reality of what really happens may be considerably different. The PRU feasibility study with the best of intentions does not guarantee that the project will in reality be profitable. Take off your blinkers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.35
Change
0.030(1.29%)
Mkt cap ! $3.228B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.32 $2.37 $2.29 $6.953M 2.966M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 211468 $2.35

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.37 61323 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.