XJO 0.76% 7,921.3 s&p/asx 200

which way monday, page-3

1. 1,889 Posts.
    normally i would probably fade open on monday but this time after not really running on break of last weeks high i beleive that the shorts from friday will finally squeeze open higher pretty good and refreshed confidence from buyers may give us a trend day on a monday which isnt very common . re 200 levels , we now are trading new 5 day highs on globex and almost no doubt we should make fresh highs . dynamic resistance at 4654 with last weeks high as support at approx 4580 , havent defined a trading plan yet but a test of 4580 looks a definate buy if done early which looks unlikely to me . might be a day to go fishing unless you are already wrong . unfortanately i took the profits from 200 long late friday afternoon so am flat on 200 . still short spx and only just in the red . have had a look at all NFP results dates and mainly they line up with turns in market pretty well with a couple having little reaction . obviously next week will define market reaction to this latest NFP data ... trade well

.............. the usual

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.