LYC 0.48% $6.26 lynas rare earths limited

which way ta, page-2

1. 12,085 Posts.
    I ask this in good faith mitta. Does charting ever take into account the reasons contributing to demand bars? Meaning, the high volume around the 8th is not 'true demand', it's distorted with panic selling and opportunistic buying/selling heavily influenced by shorting and day trading. Is it fair to say that pending the high volatilty still present(we've only had a feww good days since the 'historical' Wall plunge, so to say) investors are reluctant to trust entering long, just like you would have to be a brave soul to attempt a short. I assume we have a slight stand off, confirmation of market direction would be favourable to determine price direction and volume.

The volume, IMO, is not pathetic, and as you suggest, it's all up to the smart money to heavily influence it in either direction. I believe that all lays in the hands of how much is truth in the Eurozone and how much is theatrics. I respect that charting is not about sentiment, it just interprets the technicals presented by a share's activity, which are also affected by other technicals, eg- all eyes on whether 11,000 can hold on the DJI and 'dissipate' the dreaded C Wave and it's buddies.

Just my opinion. Like I stated, I ask im good faith :))

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.26
Change
-0.030(0.48%)
Mkt cap ! $5.851B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.29 $6.30 $6.24 $12.71M 2.028M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 13629 $6.25

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.27 9053 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.