PIH 0.00% $4.90 prime infrastructure group.

which way to jump!, page-22

1. 1,720 Posts.
    Correct Blues, however in the market you can never be sure what the next turn is

My thoughts are actually along the same as Dargies, in that Brookfield would have done the sums here prior to putting this merger on the table

What makes me think this?

From last year to July this year I saw so much bot manipulation with what I thought at the time was only for their friendlies to transfer stock from those who had small parcels they received from their BEPPA conversions and also those who bought in at 5.08, because the assets were worth much more especially DBCT

Stop loss sells would have been hit on many occasions, and if not many smallish holders may have cut and run. I was lucky as after I sold the various parcels I always re-bought again at a lower price. There were just so many days where I logged the depth and couldn't believe that after close on most days the buy depth almost vanished, and upon reopening small bots would feed both sides and was driving the price lower

So, I think they probably have the numbers or at least I think that they are believing they do.

So we wait and see again

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PIH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.