AVL 6.67% 1.6¢ australian vanadium limited

Yes dollarfast, I assume this "Concept Study" should be the next...

1. 2,651 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 482
    Yes dollarfast, I assume this "Concept Study" should be the next piece of news due to add to the emerging YRR story?

My guess would be that YRR directors wouldn't appoint a new highly credentialed CEO and send him
    on a worldwide roadshow if they weren't expecting something of substance to come of it??
    Good Luck Lorry! get that ball rolling........

From Recent Activities report -
    "**anintha Vanadium Project (100% Owned) A concept engineering study has commenced (see ASX announcement dated 24 July 2014) for the generation of vanadium pentoxide (V2O5) products from the **anintha Vanadium Project. The project is located approximately 43km south of the mining town of Meekatharra in Western Australia (Figure 1).
    The study is being conducted by Perth-based process engineering consultancy group Battery Limits Pty Ltd (“Battery Limits”) and is expected to be complete in August 2014. Battery Limits are highly experienced and have extensive knowledge of the **anintha Vanadium Deposit having completed a concept study for the production of ferro-vandium (FeV80) in 2009.
    The aim of the current concept study is to assess the potential for a smaller more economical vanadium project that can take advantage of near surface high-grade mineralisation found at the **anintha Deposit. The scope of the study will include;
    • Preparing a start-up project scenario based on small scale mining and processing to produce V2O5 products with consideration given to whole ore roasting;
    • Designing a conceptual flowsheet and plant description;
    • Defining conceptual capital and operating cost estimates and conducting financial analysis."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $137.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $19.10K 1.215M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
25 11061591 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 6848290 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.