SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

dana22, as a long term holder I don't care too much about...

1. 3,910 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    dana22, as a long term holder I don't care too much about daily/weekly movements or short term technical signals. What I do know is how sick I would feel and how much I would be cursing myself if I was sitting out of the stock when a trading halt came regarding a resource upgrade, or even finance, and the stock took off. For me, it's not worth trading and gaining a few cent profit and trying to cash in on small retraces, when the risk of missing the boat is there. But this is coming from a long term holder who has been gradually building his position since July 2008, so thoughts on trading will obviously vary. I think there are a lot of posters here that are of the same opinion though, that have also been posting here for some time. It's not all about emotion, most here are here because of the extraordinary fundamentals of the stock, which feeds into it's possible potential. Along the way some emotion has been attached due to the events surrounding the company, but I think that's only natural to be honest.

Well done to your daughter, no one can take the profit she has now pocketed, but I think a lot of us here have a higher sell price than .34 in mind.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.