EPG 0.00% 41.0¢ european gas limited

whitelight - there was a "so called" independent report in the...

1. 10,287 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 215
    whitelight - there was a "so called" independent report in the documents

interesting that about the buru royalty they said very little - just the past $ earned, which wasnt a very thorough examination of the opportunities

there was also information which showed ossie shareholders were under 10% (from memory)

i would say the buyers would be staying with oz as apparently there has been a report in a paper or publication ( on bru thread someone mentions and on epg there is talk of a strachan newsletter ), pointing out the value in what is left behind - it is pretty simple to see there is value - i was in process of checking it out in more detail to determine if i should have kept buying more

- risks were : would europe shareholders wake up and not pass the vote, would more people buy shares to get the oz interests ; does royalty apply to gas and how long would it last( it probably would apply to gas and it would be in perpetuity ); and who were going to be on board of oz subsidiary, and were they just going to plunder? ( when royalties did build up to sizeable amounts )I had put in a call to buru two days ago and tom streitberg tried replying to my call but i have missed him yesterday

thing is about all of this the more people that stay with oz the less valuable the royalty is per share for those who stay with oz

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EPG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.