CSE 0.00% 7.5¢ copper strike limited

while the run will continue, page-10

1. 364 Posts.
    re: yep bendigo gets the credit I wouldnt say that following the herd is moronic in itself, SB.

I will say something, though.

I remember when TAS did this and the trading was very very similar - which is why I sold out when it stalled @ 40 cents close to 3pm. A movement through 40.5 tomorrow, though, and I will be back in a flash.

Vasco, your posts today were appreciated and when Acturtle gives his/her stamp of approval on a stock, then I'm going to sit up and listen.

I wouldnt purport to know alot about the potential that the CSE strike brings, however, I do think that a few of the people posting on this stock today could do themselves a favour and refrain from saying crap like "grab a liferaft"....

There's certain people on my favourites list for a reason. I initially came on this site to learn from people who had something to offer others in terms of trading experience and fundanmental experience. Its days like this when you could make some seriously good cash by listening to those who have proved to know what they are talking about and not to those who just talk rubbish about liferafts, ramping and watching out below. (with no basis for their comments, like why the ann is no good)...

It could be high time to revisit Kahuna's checklist for spotting the real thing.

I'd like to hear what Tastarga has to say about todays announcement. We know Vasco and Acturtle think its good. That's generally a good start in my opinion.

Cheers

Marchello

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CSE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.