CSE 0.00% 7.5¢ copper strike limited

re: yep bendigo gets the credit Tastarga has posted on...

1. 624 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    re: yep bendigo gets the credit Tastarga has posted on ShareScene. BTW I check calculated the weighted average for today and got 35.7c - looks good.

I hope Tastarga doesn't mind me echoing his excellent CSE reply to a "What's it mean?" question about some painfully gentlemanly verbage in the CSE announcemnt today:

"jj007,
    if you look at the sections in 3D mode, it looks to me like the ore body has both twisted and flattened.

The historic drilling looks like it undershot the ore body.

A close read of the Prospectus suggests the target for Einasleigh was 0.5 to 2.0 million tonnes. It is possible, but surprising , that todays results would have been factored into the Prospectus preparation, ie they are above the company's expectations, (not surprising really considering the last intersection was one of the best seen in this country for a few decades!).

Further down hole EM has been commissioned- to tighten up the next drilling programme and get a better feel for strike extent/possible tonnage.

Drilling is currently underway at Kaiser Bill, a few kms down the road, where the Prospectus gives an indicative target of 10-20 million tonnes at low grade )!% plus but open cuttable.

The regional objective as once again indicated in the Prospectus, is to establish a combination of both higfh grade and low grade resources.

There are other EM targets in the Prospectus along strike from Einasleigh, lets hope the directors knew what they were doing when they prepared the Prospectus-it may not be an iceberg, but it is certainly a bloody good start!
    Cheers,TAS"

The painfully gentlemanly verbage was:

"At the present time, the true width, extent and attitude of the body of copper sulphide mineralisation beneath the Einasleigh Copper Mine are still unknown due to structural complexity and the lack of adequate drill and geophysical information collected to date. The mineralisation appears to be plunging to the south or southwest."

To me it just means buyer/seller beware - it could be a Posiedon. ;-)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CSE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.