CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

while u guys r talking it down

1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    I am licking my lips at the prospect of a (final IMO) mega buying opportunity. U all miss the bigger pix we r in a resources boom which aint going away and CMR r sitting pretty on a cherry and are, contrary to yr beliefs, still in full control even if with some egg on face. And if u havent noticed, EVERYONE building plant atm is at around 30% over-runs ...... OXR the latest for PH. Murphy's Law applies for all and we too havent been spared like everyone else and mistakes oor not, do yr sums on whats evolving here and decide to stick it out or jump into the lemming nets being spread out inc mine. Danger + opportunity ....... the two chinese characters for crisis. Well i prefer to focus on the latter component. If all was well on schedule we would be talking about from about 2 bucks higher right now. That in my mind means 2 quick bucks on upside for S/T refloating from sand bar ....and then the rest. If we happen to get shark attacked meantime, sobeit ....... I will cruy all the way to the bank at somewhere between 6 - 8 bucks spot FV IMO. Dont whinge, do something. Buy it, short it, sell it but do something ..... or nothing, like me. Cos Ima believer in the long term health of the resources boom and hence L/T health of CMR and or its new (poss) owners coming up. IMBOOC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.