CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

while u guys r talking it down, page-2

1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    Recent market action suggests (to me at least) that someone is setting us up for something and I intend to be sharp enough for advantage. Sorry state indeed and we have our backs to the wall. Welcome to the market. And perish the thought of what a 30% crunch down in the DJIA would do to us ........ unless u had cash in wait just in case.

Agree there are "easier" things to spec on ....... but not the reward / risk still offered here for REALITIES if u make the optimum move.

Downside .... broader market, weather ....... short term.

Upside ....... mid - longer term ....... massive, x 10 IMO

Unknowns ........ shark attack any time

Agree and IMO we are now capped according to our modest (but likley to expand) Mt Fitch Uranium inventory alone. And prob on a P/E 1.5 on LEAD proceeds alone base case sulphides.

If u considered it as spec only u would be salivating. Cos of start-up problems we are over-critical and oversold IMO. Thats all it is ..... a start-up left to do.

We have come such a long way and the heavens have aligned even more in our favour during our journey and have been over-chastised by Murphy to boot. I'm holding onto my substantial core and looking at any further market dynamics to increase same from here.
    But Ima believer ...... and prob a masochist too haha.

I await the RETURN of the Jungle King from the wilderness ........

IMBOOC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.