CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

while u guys r talking it down, page-22

1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    The last HNC tranche was a bit naive and surprise to everyone. Next one should be well sought after and probably done off-market privately now that it is known.
    It was all originally part of "good faith" for JV at the time and once HNC ended up with 50% of the project, might be political inappropriate retaining effectively more thru shareholding in CMR as well IMO. Not a big overhang and very attractive to a fund IMO being such a nice parcel. Plenty of takers at market price methinks.

My point about the SHORTS was / is, when a company trades so far under fair value and espesh in such times of others' relatively inflated share prices, any shorts are open to being blown outa the water with a bid. Or even some big buying orders coming outa new roadshow. Excessive risk for mine to short CMR from here on in this resources boom.

But yeah mechanism thru cfds for some kinda insurance I guess. Wonder what the open shorts possie after close today ...... vulnerable to squeeze play now? Imagine eg some decent U-hits in current firming U-prices or like, outa the thousands of samples awaiting ongoing assaying. High probabilty for mine. There are not many more active explorers / resource definers out there atm without debt or hedging.

But yeah suspect volatility will increase from here.

IMBOOC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.