CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

good to see the Jungk-yard King bounce again ...last time it did...

1. 72 Posts.
    good to see the Jungk-yard King bounce again ...last time it did the 3.50 to 4.25 waltze it got shmivwacked back down to form a third bum[bottom]..just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...lets hope there is a bit more substance to this rally and hope the shmivs dont wack it down again...I have a question..

1.Who is responsible for the stuff up at the plant.??is it the engineering co...or the construction co..and will cmr be seeking any form of compensation from them for lost time and lost production ??? it seems that its all been swept under the carpet and no-one has taken responsibility for it..other companies would be sueing someones ass for something like that..
    2.why is the stamp duty issue taking so long to come out..??was expecting a decision over 6 mths ago..
    3. why such a long [very long]delay in releasing some drill results..it seems we have been waiting a lifetime for some good news on all the drilling they have done a long time ago..
    4why such a lack of info to the market and shareholders..are we being treated with contempt.??or is there something very top secret [shady] being played out behind the scene..the guy who flew up there and asked around at the pub has been more informative to us than the co has.
    delays delays delays...my suspicious mind is telling me that we r being set up for something ..by whom and for wot reason remains to be seen...something very sudden and very big will soon be upon us and all will be revealed...my guess is...a T/O by a larger co...bhp..rio..ala the recent jubillee t/o...the big co's r looking for big deposits that r already or close to producing...cmr ticks the boxes on that,,the big boys arnt interested in having to build plants and minesites and all the cost overun ,skilled labour and material shortage bulldust that goes along with that.They know that to take advantage of the resource megaboom,you gotta be digging the dirt up now..!!!cmr have done the hard yards and r close to producing.. the sp is unbelievably ripe for a T/O and it will come ...by whom and when..???it might be a chinese hammerhead who starts the bidding ..but then Im thinking the big boys wont want to let the jungle supermarket slip away from beneath their noses..so they to will join the auction and then our wealth creation might start to take shape..for me Im putting a $12 price tag on it for a T/O and we should not accept a penny less. This will all happen very quick and you dont want to be caught out not holding.Its an absolute bargain rite now and as soon as all the secret service games stop being played the real game will begin...I cant help thinking that the mgmnt have quite a few aces up their sleeve that will all be revealed when the real game begins.ie..drill results..favorable stamp duty decision..maybe also some news on NSW ground...more uranium etc.
    I know we have all been peeved off with mngmt these last 12 or so months and I have been outspoken at times to, but I still have a good feeling about the future of cmr and maybe,just maybe GT and his scurvy officers have got this set up just rite at the moment cos they know that the big boys r gonna come after them...and they want to be ready with a lot of aces..
    Just my thoughts on what might be happening...I was angry at the loss I took on cmr this yr but the Queen replenished that and im now getting ready for the wot we r about to receive...good luck everybody..we deserve it...sb

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.