CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

Recent market action suggests (to me at least) that someone is...

1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    Recent market action suggests (to me at least) that someone is setting us up for something and I intend to be sharp enough for advantage. Sorry state indeed and we have our backs to the wall. Welcome to the market. And perish the thought of what a 30% crunch down in the DJIA would do to us ........ unless u had cash in wait just in case.

Agree there are "easier" things to spec on ....... but not the reward / risk still offered here for REALITIES if u make the optimum move.

Downside .... broader market, weather ....... short term.

Upside ....... mid - longer term ....... massive, x 10 IMO

Unknowns ........ shark attack any time

Agree and IMO we are now capped according to our modest (but likley to expand) Mt Fitch Uranium inventory alone. And prob on a P/E 1.5 on LEAD proceeds alone base case sulphides.

If u considered it as spec only u would be salivating. Cos of start-up problems we are over-critical and oversold IMO. Thats all it is ..... a start-up left to do.

We have come such a long way and the heavens have aligned even more in our favour during our journey and have been over-chastised by Murphy to boot. I'm holding onto my substantial core and looking at any further market dynamics to increase same from here.
    But Ima believer ...... and prob a masochist too haha.

I await the RETURN of the Jungle King from the wilderness ........

IMBOOC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.