NEN 0.00% 22.0¢ neon capital ltd

Hi Everybody first post on NEN but been a holder for a while.I...

1. 306 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    Hi Everybody first post on NEN but been a holder for a while.
    I held at lot of GBG at 8 cents many years ago then AKM at sub 10 cents several years ago. Those 2 shares stopped the need to work for over ten years.
    Sure I held on to long but what a ride, let the ordinary people get their 4% less tax from their savings passbook this is living.
    I dreamt the other night, that I was some how down there with the drill as we came through the ceiling of a gas field that was the size of the Grand Canyon, why I could see I don't know (it was a dream don't forget) but it was huge.

Anyway I tell you, regarding NEN I have never felt a feeling of this magnitude before in my share trading history, I am an mug punter and I may be wrong but I feel like it's the early 1960's and I have discovered a little driller named after a tiny town 200 odd Kms north east of Melbourne with only 250 inhabitants.

A cyclone may knock the rig around over the next few days but what took millions of years to create isn't going anywhere. Just sit tight and I might just be able to wrangle an invite to the south of France soiree with some of the excelled investors of NEN when the Champagne starts flowing between now and the new year.
    This is capitalism at its finest.
    I hold way more of NEN than I should. I am not sure if its fortune favours the brave or fools rush in , only time will tell, sorry to ramble , Good luck to all. DYOR
    Oh bye way the towns name WOODSIDE

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.