FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

While we await..., page-7

1. 5,620 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2195
    Isn't it merely a debt facility to draw on if need be only like a petty cash equivilant to ensure mine continues to produce unimpeded financially.

I dont think we can describe it as a CR or funding.

I tend to think we will not need it and if we did it would really be NOW with the upramping to process Morilla Pit 5 as there are a few things that can go wrong.. Once we get our first clean up and imagine the new increased revenues WILL eliminate the need for a us to use 3rd party debt (but its always nice to have and reassuring for investors).

Tend to think Sprott and Co were there just for the Gold BUT no reason why our team didnt go over there expressely for the turning on of the Plant Curcuit to process feed but since then have arranged another meeting.. perhaps for Lithium Co partner site visit.

We speculate as it's exciting and we have many hints and suggestions that all will be revealed this month.. well just 1 week to go lads.

Strong gold price will keep this project robust and building a war chest will set us up for the next stage as we look to expand and build from our now very strong base.
    Last edited by 1for1: 24/05/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.