LOM 0.00% 3.8¢ lucapa diamond company limited

While we wait - off topic, page-4

1. 2,323 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 91
    Ponda.
    I  have  tried  hard  to  think  why  you  would  not  disclose  finding  an  800  carat  piece  of  the
    big  404  we  sold  off  last  year.
    We  are  legal,  big  time  diamond  miners.   We  have  assembled  an  awesome  team  of  talents
    to  find  these  diamonds  and  spend  millions  of  dollars  searching  for  them......if  we  one  day
    find  the  other  half  of  the  big  one  and  its  twice  the  size  of  the  404  we  should  head  off
    on  a  world  tour  to  tell  the  world  how  good  we  are  and  beat  our  drum  very  loudly.
    If  they  find  a  big  piece  in  roughly  the  same  vicinity,  the  first  thing  they  will  wonder  is
    are  they  sisters. It  will  be  photographed  from  every  angle  and  endure  every  test.

The  alternative  is  to  deceive  the  ASX  officials,  the  thousands  of  shareholders  (and  some
    have  amazing  skills  and  dont  bother  to  post),  and  even  the  workers  and  security  people
    might  spring  you  if  the  lab  techs  dont.
    As  posted  recently,  technology  is  at  the  stage  now  where  they  can  tell  which  area  a
    diamond  came  from  and  would  certainly  test  it  to  compare  to  the  404.

Then,  the  CEO  who  said, and I wouldn't advise the market....” might  regret  that  decision.
    Imagine,  how  embarrasing  to  the  CEO  to have  a  shareholder  tell  you  they’re  from  
    the  same  crystal  because  of  photo  comparison.   He  would  lose  his  career  at  least.
    I  would  not  like  to  hold  shares  in  any  company  where  a  CEO  even  thought  of  
    concealing  such  an  important  detail  from  shareholders.

But,  its  great  that  you  decided  not  to  open  another  thread.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.02M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.0¢ 4.2¢ 3.8¢ $3.961K 99.10K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50566 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.3¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.47pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LOM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.