CVN 0.00% 16.0¢ carnarvon energy limited

while we wait....., page-5

1. 2,163 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 105
    Wishlist. Im impatient too but what I like about CVNs situation right now is that it is probably in a pivotal position on several issues,not just what the result of the next well will be.... In just one announcement we could hear :
    1. Some news about 2 drills that at worst wont more than dent our hopes about success in the next 6 or so and at best could blow you away because of the average bopd over 3 or 4 wells and the bead that can be drawn on the next 6 wells as a consequence,a bead you cant draw with only 2 results in.
    2.Some news about the sandstone regime which,allied with the fantastic cash position we are seemingly moving into ,could mean at worst a revving up of a well-documented
    asset with the latest drilling techniques and at best a programme to drill scores of wells in the easily found sandstone targets,with the latest techniques and even a rig dedicated to the sandstone regime (this could "never" have happenned without the improvement in the cash position,IMO, as the volcanics will always have first call when the cash is limited).
    3. Some positive news about contracting another big rig,now clearly possible with the improving cash position and almost a commitment (see Allanhs comment about all the building blocks being in place- there are 2 announcements in the last 6 months he was in effect referring to on this subject).
    The likely improving cash position has the power to change so much for CVN and POE....Im looking beyond the entre towards the main course and I would rather have a major multi-tiered announcement than dribs and drabs.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $286.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.5¢ 16.0¢ 15.5¢ $93.18K 583.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 354802 15.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.0¢ 55498 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.