CVN 0.00% 16.5¢ carnarvon energy limited

while we wait....., page-9

1. 1,448 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 216
    Lets have a look at that bagging as you say entropylord that would be making comments like why would anyone like Ted allow rigs to be taken off site for a project that CVN dont hold a interest in at a time that they should be trying to increase production and at a time that production was falling ??? now just what did happen to the SP and another rig that they have dangled in front of holders.

I do remember holders saying things like CVN will get to use rigs on there project to make up for it I do hope you wont hold onto your breath for that one.

Just remember I do drop in and out of this one and if you remember was first in at 0.125c and out 2.5 weeks later at .275c same day it hit .28c and fell after that then got back in 2 weeks later at .16c and have got in and out at the right times all bar one so understanding how this lot bounce around has been interesting to say the least but for a change it may just may be close to the time it can add some real value and may just be able to hold onto it.

Lets not forget CVN has been a (loser) ASX oiler for some in the past just ask JP Morgan how they feel about there timing of buying in if I remember that was around $25MILL at an average of .65c.

Oh by the way you do sound a bit like management they said much the same to me a few years back :o)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.