NEO nuenco nl

For the oil reserves and placement price, just a...

1. 1,731 Posts.
    For the oil reserves and placement price, just a reminder...contemplate this.."An extensive testing program for the five drilled and completed shallow gas wells at SELH is being put together. The primary purpose of the testing is to establish the sustainability of production. THREE of the existing shallow gas wells had undergone some initial testing and TWO of the THREE wells had established COMMERCIAL FLOW RATES. Further testing of these wells plus the other TWO UNTESTED shallow gas wells is being planned for this quarter".

Neo has 50% of shallow gas, 37.5% of Monerey Oil and 37.5% of deep rights. Bail now for a loss or hold/buy for the chance to double or triple currect SP? I bailed on CUE and KMN at just over 10c and they flew over 20c. May be a pain in the ASSSSSSSSSS for now but I'm holding this hopefully to see the upside.

Two of the wells (rumoured) had tested over 4 mmcfpd(million cubic feet per day) initally, we are soon to get info on stability rates.

Gas and oil are coming one day but when is the biggy?, can someone give me some ENO for my gas and a wet-ones for my oily underpants in the meantime? :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.