OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

while we wait, page-18

1. 2,599 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1713
    Cheers Ram,

I appreciate your post -especially the tone of it. I believe 100% what I have posted previously ...but I am conscious that our bias can affect the descriptive words we use.

After so many things going wrong, it isn't likely that everything would be fixed in one fell swoop, but at least the company is trying to address all issues comprehensively.

As Brent Cook said, we need to be aware of our biases -are we seeing facts or what we want to happen. We all need to consider this for ourselves -In my case, I have everything in OGX and I definitely want it to happen -but I don't think I'm in La La land just yet.

I plan to go back over my info to try to give a ball-park estimate of valuations, but they will be of no real use until we have a definite answer on the JV (one way or another).

I thought the initial extension was too short, especially with the public holiday ...and considering that JV docs may need to be executed overseas. I can't see OGX announcing a JV (or otherwise) soon after the closing date (unfair), so I still expect that we will get an answer soon ...and in time for holders to use the info to decide if they will participate. Because of our lack of JORC, I would not be surprised if the JV is not so lucrative in terms of cold hard cash (complete guess), but the experience and in-house expertise of a major will be invaluable.

In answer to travisc, I think this probably a delay in executing the JV agreement ...because these things almost never take less time than planned. I can't see why a week extension to the closing date would otherwise make any material difference.

Cheers,

SJB

upload_2017-1-25_23-3-12.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.