OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

while we wait, page-20

1. 2,599 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1713
    Cheers moimoi,

I can't envisage any JV proposal that isn't going to double our Enterprise Value. We currently have a small EV -especially for a company that has a mine and new processing plant (with teething problems (OK ...with a potentially terminal breathing problem that needs fixing Regardless of whether we receive a monetary investment or a scrip in the Golds major ...it represents recognition that the major perceives the quantum of our deposit to be of a significant order of magnitude.

Re -the mining consultants: Both companies have offices in various parts of the world ...so "world class" seemed appropriate -I could have used "International Mining Consultants". Yes, it was my description.

I often spend a great deal of time researching, analysing and posting with what I think is relevant information ...and I sometimes get posters wanting to cut me down (impolitely in one sentence) -without doing their own research (no issue with anyone disagreeing with my view -we all hold differing views to some extent).

I realise now you were not trying to do this and I appreciate your politeness -please excuse me for getting annoyed.

Cheers,

SJB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.