TMT 0.00% 26.0¢ technology metals australia limited

While we wait

1. 5,124 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 698

While you ar bored take a look to remind oneself

isvanadium classed as a critical mineral - Search (bing.com)

Vanadium— Critical Minerals Group

Forreference, advanced vanadium stocks AVL (ASX:AVL), Vanadium Resources (ASX:VR8), and Technology Metals (ASX:TMT) have respective resources of 239Mt at 0.73%, 680Mt at 0.70%, and 153.7Mt at 0.8%.

Anupdate on the PFS – a look at the economics of building a project – is due inthe next few weeks, TMT says.

A talkto some TMT workers I hear that Ian P meets with local aboriginal in the nextfew days I am told that no matter what or when the final outcome is it is notmandatory for EPA..but preferred.

Whilistwe await final EPA with the increasing price of V2O5 very near $11/llb.there isno doubt on the value of a mining project.

TMTdirectors and officers are working hard on detailed production plant andinfrastructure….yes funding will need EPA approval but homework has not stoppedor delayed.

The FederalGovt and WA govt are desperate to get on with India trade and critical mineralsis a front runner.

TheTata and LeSystems deals are about to materialize ….so funding once EPA is acertainity and can be completed quickley

Sobottom line we have a “Quiet before the Storm”

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TMT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.