LCY 0.00% 1.7¢ legacy iron ore limited

Now that the PFS is feasible and looks profitable, two things....

1. 711 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 68
    Now that the PFS is feasible and looks profitable, two things.

Nobody seems to have picked up that the worst case scenario gives the project a -$700M NPV. Am I the only one that saw that?

Then again, it looks a lot more like worst case scenario so the 'Gov't, stop giving us a hard time while we try to employ WA' narrative gets supported.

Next comes the question of finance: There are now - it appears - 2 original articles and many reposts about Hancock's funding the project in order to get up to 70% of the JV. So, where is the announcement with the details? My thought is that Hancock has laid down the terms it will take and the expiry date of those terms and is leaving HAW and LCY to decide on how to split it.

Ergo: 'You two have until Oct 1 (my arbitrary date) to decide, but Hancock will pay $X/percentage point to the company and commit to funding an additional 2.5% of the project (2.5% of the cost x 20% more of the joint venture == the balance of the cost as Hancock will already pay its 51%... excuse my plus or minus 1%). Any amount less than that and you take responsibility for the remaining costs out of your pockets based on remaining division of holding in JV. Now think fast, as I got the second attempt at the takeover of LTR to consider'

Last is: we are due a clearer picture of income (and profits) from Mt. Celia gold.

Which do we hear about first, hey?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LCY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $131.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.8¢ 1.7¢ $20.37K 1.194M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1168876 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 43750 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LCY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.