BDR 0.00% 6.5¢ beadell resources limited

I've been watching the buy/sell depth in BDR for many months now...

1. 56 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    I've been watching the buy/sell depth in BDR for many months now and it really appears that some bigger fish are taking a position. It was definitely over sold when it went below 60c around 5-6 weeks ago. Since then, it really doesn't look like slowing down and when it has, it appears manipulated to entice some sells.
    It was very rapid when it went to 78.5c today and then a quick retreat to 76.5c which tried to make it look weak again.
    If your holding, hold on tight and don't let them get them cheap.

I don't really believe Tropicana is going to be a big kicker for BDR for a fair while yet, the big bang for our buck is in Tucano with the resource and the deal with iron ore. I don't believe gold production at Tucano is going to make the end of June deadline, my gut feel is early August, just seems like there is so much to do on the construction to make their deadline but I've been wrong before, ha. The delay only delays the derisk and if we have to wait another month or two it's no big deal in the scheme of things, smooth ramp up is probably more important.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.